Repeater Books are seeking a full-time Work Experience Assistant. This is a 4 week placement with scope for extending the freelance contract for an additional 8 weeks.
Location: London, UK
Flexible/remote working options available
Pay: London Living Wage
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised Work Experience Assistant to join our busy Marketing Department at Repeater Books. Reporting to the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
– Compiling, pitching and posting books to marketing contacts
– Assisting with prize submissions
– Attending book launches and events
– Producing and editing content and copy for social media
– Other administrative tasks
Experience / skills required:
– No previous experience within publishing necessary
– Creative self-starter who can work independently as well as collaboratively in a team
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills including digital skills
– Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
– Candidates should demonstrate a passion for our titles and an interest in politics and culture
How to apply for this job:
Please email Elinor Potts your CV and cover letter at email@example.com with “Work Experience” in the subject line. Applications close 17th June. Early applications will be prioritised.
Repeater Books and Watkins Media employ based on ability. We welcome applications from all backgrounds. If you are shortlisted for interview, please let us know if you require any adjustments.